Woof Wear Dressage Wrap
Woof Wear Dressage Wrap
The new Woof Wear Dressage Wrap is a quick and easy alternative to bandaging and provides support to the tendon and fetlock.
Smart and flexible, the Dressage Wrap allows full flexibility of movement and the 7mm breathable neoprene keeps joints and tendons cool. The plush outer material allows for a wide range of strap adjustment around the leg.
Suitable for everyday use including schooling, warm up, training and clinics.
7mm Breathable Neoprene - allowing airflow to help keep joints and tendons cool
Ergonomic lower support strap - with extra security
Plush Outer - for wide range of strap adjustment
Wide multi touch & close straps - for secure fit
Lightweight, flexible and comfortable
Suitable for front and hind legs
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is closed cell is does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool.
Fitting dressage wraps:
1. Make sure that the horses leg is clean and dry and that the hair has been smoothed down.
2. Open the boot, by undoing the straps and place the boot on the inside part of the leg slightly higher than is necessary.
3. Slide the boot down, following the direction of the hair until you feel the boot cup round the fetlock.
4. Fasten the middle strap first, attaching the hook to the plush loop material of the boot (ensuring that you are tightening the straps from the front to the back of the horse).
5. Continue with the other straps ensuring even tension on all. Finish with the bottom strap which cups around the fetlock and secures at an upward angle on the plush material towards the front of the horse’s leg.
6. The boot should sit snugly around the leg without being too tight or too loose. In order to check that the boots won't interfere with the horse when it moves, flex the horses leg and check that no skin or fur is being pinched or pulled on the flexed side of the joint.
7. Keep the plush material free from debris to ensure the most secure closure possible.
8. Dressage wraps are machine washable at 30 degrees, we would recommend closing the straps before washing.