Woof Wear Kevlar Exercise Boot Black: Small
Woof Wear Kevlar Exercise Boot Black
An extremely lightweight yet durable exercise boot, suitable for day to day exercise, fast work, schooling and on the track.
• 8 mm neoprene with nylon jersey lining for comfort
• Durable Kevlar® outer to resist abrasion
• Ergonomic design to ensure good fit
• Light and flexible even when wet – does not retain water
Kevlar® is a man-made fibre stronger than steel, combining great strength with great lightness. Bonded to neoprene it creates an extremely tough, abrasion resistant finish giving maximum protection to the horse.
1. Position the boot with the straps on the outside of the leg so that the WW logo is on the bottom strap.
2. The neoprene that comes around the back of the leg should overlap the neoprene that wraps around from the front.
3. Fasten the main straps from the front of the boot towards the back of the horse.
4. Secure the straps by fastening the over-straps towards the front of the horse.
Close all straps prior to washing
Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
DO NOT tumble dry
DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight