Virkon S 50g Sachet
- in stock
Virkon S 50g Sachet
Virkon™ S is the breakthrough disinfectant formulation that defines on farm biosecurity. With powerful, proven performance against over 500 strains of viruses, bacteria and fungi including Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD), Avian Influenza, Salmonella and Campylobacter, Virkon™ S is selected by governments worldwide for Emergency Disease Control.
Leading the way forward in best practice biosecurity programmes, Virkon™ S provides a wide range of applications to commercial livestock producers, veterinary hospitals and farmers.
The famous "pink powder formulation" offers the flexible, fast-acting, convenient, one-stop disinfection package for:
Water delivery systems
Proven on farm efficacy provides producers with biosecurity reassurance even when low temperatures and high levels of organic challenge can present serious problems to other disinfectants. For example, a unique field study carried out by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Centres for Epidemiology and Animal Health confirmed that Virkon™ S is 100% effective in eradicating exotic Newcastle Disease virus and the research team concluded that the need for costly sentinel bird placement was eliminated
TEN REASONS TO USE VIRKON™ S FOR CONTROLLING DISEASE ON THE FARM
1. Virkon™ S is the breakthrough formulation that has redefined on farm biosecurity and leads the way forward in Emergency Disease Control measures.
2. Approved by Governments Worldwide to combat major diseases such as FMD, Swine Vesicular disease, Avian Influenza, Newcastle Disease, and more.
3. Outstanding Properties. The only branded disinfectant referred to in the prestigious AUSVETPLAN, as "Virkon™ S is a modern disinfectant with outstanding virucidal properties."
4. The "Gold Standard" foot dip disinfectant. Virkon™ S kills pathogens ten times faster than the nearest competitor, even at low temperatures and in the presence of organic challenge.[Ref. 3,4]
5. Proven to kill on the farm as well as in the laboratory. Independently proven in field trials to be highly effective against the most serious threat to livestock – the viruses.
6. No need to rotate Virkon™ S. Independently proven to reduce the potential infectivity of resistant Salmonella super-strains.
7. Superior Safety. The superior operator safety profile ensures that Virkon™ S is convenient for users and can be misted in the presence of animals.
8. Environmental profile. Virkon™ S has been formulated to include ingredients that have been carefully selected for their ability to degrade naturally within the environment.
9. Easy to transport and store. Virkon™ S can be transported conveniently and rapidly by rail, sea, and air with no additional spend requirements for transport or storage.
10. Biosecurity in a single pack. A highly convenient multi-purpose biosecurity system all in one pack for surfaces, equipment, vehicles, aerial disinfection, and water delivery systems.